Monday, June 29, 2020

20 Realistic and Stunning Paintings on Leaf by Janette Rose

Janette Rose is an artist from Michigan and currently lives there with her husband and two kids. She dropped out of her degree in Nuclear Medical Technician, to pursue her passion in art. Even as a child she used to draw and paint inside sea shells, maybe that's what inspired her to draw on tiny objects like leaves. According to Janette Rose, "Beauty is at the heart of my paintings. God, the greatest artist of us all, has created a world with so much beauty, I can't help but be surrounded by inspiration. Art is in my heart. It always has been and always will be. Everywhere I look, I find inspiration for painting: the pattern in the clouds, the shadow from my flowers on the table, the colors on a butterfly". Enjoy these beautiful leaf paintings by Janette Rose and be inspired.

Read Full Post here: Realistic Paintings On Leaf Janette Rose
See all Creative Paintings , Root Album , Paintings , Realistic Paintings , United States of America Artists , Other Paintings posts | Art Magazine | Art Inspiration  

No comments:

Post a Comment