Tuesday, July 28, 2020

20 Outstanding Miniature Animal Sculptures by Kerri Pajutee

Wildlife animals brought back to life through miniature animal sculptures by American artist Kerri Pajutee. Her real life like miniature animal sculptures are an art collectors favorite. If you like her miniature animal sculptures and want to see the real deal, check out Kentucky Gateway Museum, they are on permanent display. According to her biography, "As a self-taught artist, I revel in the creative process. Sculpting has afforded me a means of expression and provided me with over four decades of never-ending trial and fascination. Inspired by the animals I have come to know, my art is motivated by my desire to capture and express that 'spark' of personality, while reflecting a personal encounter or endearing memory that will delight the heart and bring a smile to the face of the observer".

Read Full Post here: Miniature Animal Sculptures Kerri Pajutee
See all Creative Sculptures , Root Album , Sculptures , Miniature Sculptures , United States of America Artists , Sculptures posts | Art Magazine | Art Inspiration  

No comments:

Post a Comment