Friday, October 22, 2021

15 Hidden stories beautiful leaf cutout art ideas by Kanat Nurtazin

"100 Methods of drawing" is a project by Kanat Nurtazin which was started some 7 years ago. Drawing and leaf cut is one of the themes behind these artwork. Placing these leaf cut art on live backgrounds, brings a new meaning to the art. Harry potter flying with a broom in London is  quite a vivid example. According to Kanat Nurtazin,"Leaf's life is fleeting as our lives and I am giving a second life to them to discover an untold story. I simply imagine a bright moment that I want to share with my audience. I draw it on the leaf and cut it with a razor. The most important thing is to find the best suitable place to catch with my camera at the right time and right angle". The precision of cutting is very important in this leaf cutout art. Leaves are so fragile and totally unpredictable, yet this artist manages to amaze us with her skills.

Read Full Post here: Leaf Cutout Art Ideas Kanat Nurtazin
See all Inspiration , Root Album , Others , United Kingdom Artists , Inspiration posts | Art Magazine | Art Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment