Monday, January 25, 2021

25 Beautiful and Funny Street Art works by Peter Gibson

Street Art by Peter Gibson: Peter Gibson also popularly known as Roadsworth is a street artist from Montreal, Canada. In a context magazine interview,when asked about his life experience,he said,"I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada in what I would call an upper middle-class neighbourhood although technically speaking I come from a relatively middle class family. I was given a fairly conventional education via the public school system. Because my mother was an artist and my father a musician (not by trade) I was exposed to art and music from a young age. I was also very athletic growing up. I decided I wanted to become a musician during my teenage years and eventually attended university in Montreal where I studied Jazz performance. Have lived in Montreal for approx. 14 years where I have played music in various bands. I began doing street art in 2001.I think that depends a lot on context. My desire is that art will surprise or delight in some way. The work that I seem to be most well known for is that which was done illegally. The fact that it was illegal and therefore "uncontrolled" imbues it with a certain element of surprise which is harder to achieve in a more conventional context like the museum or art gallery for example". In this post we have added 25 Beautiful Street Art by Peter Gibson.

Read Full Post here: Street Art Works Peter Gibson
See all Street Art works , Root Album , Others , United Kingdom Artists , Street Art works posts | Art Magazine | Art Inspiration  

No comments:

Post a Comment